Sunday 1 December 2013

This month i'm loving : Borough Market


Here are some pictures of my favourite foodie market in the whole wide world, not that I've been to many (I'm only 15). Great at Christmas time for gifts, the salted caramels from artisan du chocolat are...well, heaven. I adore "the world famous brownies" and almost every time, pick one up.

I recommend going early, in the day but if you want lunch i recommend going at around 11, although still busy, not as manic as 12 or 1. 



For lunch: i love Roast, although i have only been to the stall not inside. I have had the pork crackling with apple sauce, at least twice because it's so good!

I also love the fish and chips both inside and the stall, there not really much different in price either, just the luxury of sitting down, is added inside! 
                                      

I have always been tempted by either the raclette or paella. Let me know in the comments below, if you have tried them, and what you thought.












Have you been to Borough market ? Do you love it as much as i do? What do you recommend ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment